Learning Russian Verbs
This book is under development at Leanpub and is 15% complete. We are making the book available free of charge during the early stages of its development. Get it here!
Much of language learning requires the student to learn words, sounds and patterns by heart. In the same way that a body builder improves their strength, the language learner needs to regularly flex their language muscles.
This book will help you revise Russian verbs. The verbs are presented in groups by subject and learning objectives to help with memorisation.
Expected items for 0.3 (4/2023)
- Section - How to use this book
- Section - Tenses
- More verbs
Version 0.2 (19/2/2023)
- Completely revised the layout
- Initial chapter on verbs and conjugations
- First verbs
Version 0.1 (25/9/2019)
- Initial layout and concept
Discrepancies and things to be aware of
- the spacing and layout in the PDF version is not optimal (yet)
- учиться is mentioned in изучать but is not in the book yet
- I have not finished the section on cases yet, but I refer to it in the introduction
- The section on the stem could be better
- I may leave out reflexive verbs
- I may leave out Imperatives
- I may add these to an advanced topics addendum along with moods.