Much of language learning requires the student to learn words, sounds and patterns by heart. In the same way that a body builder improves their strength, the language learner needs to regularly flex their language muscles.
This book will help you revise Russian verbs. The verbs are presented in groups by subject and learning objectives to help with memorisation.
Version 0.5 has just been released. Writing a book is harder than it looks. I hoped to have the grammar section finished by now, but the section on transitive verbs is taking me longer than expected.
Expected items for 0.6
- Transitive and Reflexive verbs
- Finalise the grammar section
- Perfective counterparts of prototypes in chapter 2
- Start a cadence of verb releases
Version 0.5 (12/2023)
- The section on Moods has been finished. There may be some tweaks later.
- The explanations of perfective, imperfective on each verb have been standardised unless something is out of the ordinary.
- One or two more verbs
Version 0.4 (7/2023)
- Aspects - past and future perfective
- The verb list has been finalised (almost...)
Version 0.3 (15/4/2023)
- An initial section on how to use the book has been added
- The section on Tenses has been written
- More verbs
- Some minor corrections and rewording
- Additionally research on the verb list is complete but still needs prioritisation
Version 0.2 (19/2/2023)
- Completely revised the layout
- Initial chapter on verbs and conjugations
- First verbs
Version 0.1 (25/9/2019)
- Initial layout and concept
Discrepancies and things to be aware of
- the spacing and layout in the PDF version is not optimal (yet)
- учиться is mentioned in изучать but is not in the book yet