A very simple summary of 2012 in a few bullets.
- I spent 33 days in the USA, visiting every state in New England and also Maryland, Philadelphia, Delaware and Washington DC.
- I saw 21 games of baseball whilst in America and I was in the Yankees stadium when they won the division title.
- I spent 127 days in Prague, 9 days in Sofia and 17 other days elsewhere excluding the 33 days in the USA. I went to Brugge, Gent, Amsterdam, Sluis and Luxembourg City.
- So in total 186 days outside the UK.
- I was around 92kg at the beginning of the year and around 78kg at the end of the year.
- My fitness levels improved considerably. So has my diet.
- I’ve thrown out a lot of junk and have begun to live a simpler life, although there is a lot more to do here.
- I started to learn Dutch and although I’m struggling, I’m making progress.
Wishing you all the best for 2013.