Wine 2020#3 – Bottling the Rose

The Rose Wine I made in February cleared rather nicely and I put it in the garage to clear further in early May. About 10 days ago, I racked the wine into 4 screw-top bottles and reserved a couple of glasses for the evening.

The wine isn’t bad, considering my track record with winemaking. It has finished medium-sweet. It’s possible that it has further to go and will dry out a bit, but I don’t intend to find out. Unfortunately, I do not drink wine during the week unless it is dry as a bone, so I’m not sure how much of it I will actually consume. Anyway, one of the twelve wines I intend to make this year has turned out well enough for me to be happy with it.

One thought on “Wine 2020#3 – Bottling the Rose

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.