Saturday was mostly a great day for weather. I was able to get out on the bike and do a 43km ride, and we went for a walk in the forest in the afternoon in Brentwood. By doing this we avoided the rain at home. During the ride, I had a little rest in Tilbury where I met two horses (see featured picture).
Some key things before I digress into detail. I'll mention here that there's possibly a violation of the rules because I drank some dry white wine.
- On Saturday I felt good generally and the headache from Friday had gone
- I was able to do the bike ride without issues, although perhaps my energy levels could have been higher for hills
- I had a "break" in the evening and had 3 small glasses of dry white wine
- My weight is flat-lined but I have eaten "normal" takeaway meals for two days as my one meal a day.
- I haven't really eaten outside of my one meal window, other than 3 squares of 100% chocolate on Thursday about an hour after dinner
- As I write this, I feel normal and relatively energetic, even though I've had a bad night's sleep
On the bike ride, I had to cross the railway at a pedestrian crossing. For safety, they have put in swing gates. I managed somehow to get my bike through, but it does make you wonder what the planners are thinking. There is a sign there saying "Dismount Bicycles" but no easy way to get the bike through. Later on the ride, I assisted a fellow rider with their tires. They thought they had a puncture - actually they hadn't pumped their tires up. Everyone is rediscovering their bikes but they have forgotten the essentials.
The weight is creeping up slightly perhaps but I'm not worried. I've marked yesterday as a yellow because of the 3 glasses of wine. The step count is crazy and I need to figure out how to remove bike rides from my Fitbit. I'm sure there is a way to do this. The step count is more like 11000 for Saturday.